How to enable beep sounds for volume button presses on lumity L90R

I have a new pair of Phonak lumity L90R hearing aids. Everything works very well except for one thing. The buttons for volume control on both sides of the hearing aids do not cause a beep when depressed quickly. Normally, and up until recently, a single quick press would result in a one step increase or decrease in volume accompanied by a single beep whether I selected the front or rear button to press. Now there is no such sound, however, when checking the phonak app it registers properly one movement up or one movement down for every depressing of either of the two volume control buttons. Can you help with this?

Yeah so the beeps for this can be set up in target software, sounds like your fitter missed this part, easy fix for them.

Tenkan: I am the fitter! :grin: I guess I just missed the setting when fitting the hearing aids. However, even after I did to the first fit and adjustments I did have the beeps that I refer to. So maybe somewhere else I’ve screwed up and disabled love sounds. They are the only sounds that I disabled so far.

Thanks for your response.

In Target, go to fittings–device options–signals and alerts… Make sure the volume box is still checked and test the intensity and Pitch settings. good luck

2 Likes

Raylock… Thanks for that very specific suggestion. I’m off to deal with that right away!

Raylock: it only took a total of 10 minutes to open Target, update the software from 9.1 to 9.11 and then go in find the setting section you referred me to and check the sound box you directed me to. I still have no clue as to why that box was unchecked, but it was and so I fixed it.

Thanks again for that very precise perfect answer to my problem.

You all talk about Target software as something which is widely available to customers .
where can I get it?
Noam

Go to the Hearing aid self fitting area of this forum and ask. Somebody will give it to you but you will need the Noahlink wireless device to connect your windows computer to your hearing aids.