How do you pair Rechargeble Resound Nexia to Resound Mult Mic?

I’ve been reading and trying the pairing instructions to pair my new Multi Mic with my Resound Nexia9 Rechargeables. Not having any luck. When I get the Multi Mic in pairing mode I take my hearing aids out of the docking station and insert them into my ears as quickly as possible. I do get a short melody or trillling noise in one hearing aid but the other one is still finishing up it’s dings. When things are then quiet what do I do next? I tapped the multi mic but there is no noise in my hearing aids. ( the muting on the multi mic is in the off position) Thanks for any help.

I thought the multi-mic was so you could make a “hands free” call by attaching it to your lapel, or something similar? In that case, I assumed the muliti-mic was attaching (via bluetooth) to your phone, and not actually connecting directly to the HAs at all.

If I am wrong, and the multi-mic connects directly to the Nexias, I see a definite problem with your scenario. For a BT connection, the HAs have to be told to pair with something, and nothing in your description tells me that you put them in paring mode. You are telling the multi-mic to pair, but not doing anything on the HAs. I am new to HAs, and have never paired mine with anything (the audiologist did whatever was needed to the HAs when I initially paired them to my phone). It’s usually something like a long press on the button?

Anyway, sorry I couldn’t provide a definitive answer. Please let us know when you figure it out!

Do you follow the protocol in https://www.resound.com/-/media/resound/resound-us/downloads/user-guides/400544011-ug-multi-mic.ashx?la=en-us&hash=98D817816BF68FD800E04E5E5C44998B04731E29?

Thank you for your messages. I did use the instructions from the user guides as well as from Google but had to piece things together. The pairing between the Multi Mike and the Hearing aids did go thru (the trilling noise in my hearing aid was the confirmation of their pairing). I also had to pair the Multi mic to the Resound Smart 3D app on my iphone which was paired to the hearing aids already. In the app I choose the option of Multi Mic and the connection allowed me to hear the mic in my aids. I had my husband clip the multi mic to his shirt pocket and I was able to hear him clearly even from other rooms in the house. I can also supposedly lie the multi mike on its side and hear other people sitting around it. I also was able to successfully connect to my TV via the multi mic Jack cable and use it as a tv streamer. Very handy device.