How do I stream audio from Microsoft Surface to ReSound LiNX Quattro?

I just purchased Resound LiNX Quattro 62 is there an app to stream audio from a microsoft surface to my hearing aids.

More than likely you will need a device that will connect to both the aids and the laptop. The aids cannot to my knowledge connect to your laptop directly.

Actually the Quattro does support direct streaming, you got to pair them in bluetooth settings, resound has an app available.

Are you sure about this? I know the Quattro is Made for iPhone so can stream directly from iPhones. It’s also ASHA compatible, but that allows direct streaming from only a few Android phones (Pixel 3 and 4 series and some late model Samsungs) I would think you’d need a TV connector plugged into Microsoft Surface to stream from it.

2 Likes

Yes there’s definitely an app available, Might be better with the phone clip then, that way the op would be able to stream to any bluetooth device that he couldn’t directly.

1 Like

Hi Tenkan, can you be more specific on the designation of the ReSound app that would accomplish this. I’d very much like to do it while watching Netflix on my computer. Thanks in advance. Clif

Phone Clip is the solution for streaming from any Bluetooth source. You don’t need an app or remote. Sound is streamed to the aids no matter which program or stream (eg TV streamer) is active. The Phone Clip itself is a remote control lite, which can switch program and mute the aid mics.

The source you link to says it will stream from any Bluetooth Phone. Are you sure it will allow streaming from a laptop with just the Connect Clip? I’ve only heard of people being successful if they use a TV streamer with a laptop. (with exception of Phonak Marvel and related hearing aids)

Quite sure. In fact I’m listening to my desktop PC equipped with an USB Bluetooth dongle right now (see screenshot). The Phone Clip is also paired with my wifes laptop and our Android tablet. My aids are LiNX² but I’m confident it will work with Quattro as well.

2 Likes

Very cool! Thanks…

1 Like