HiPro programmer

Can anyone tell if buying g a HiPro programmer is worth the money? Tired of being taken to the cleaners every time I go to an audiologist. Thanks everybody.

Welcome to the community. You will find a wealth of information here. What hearing aids (make/model) will you be programming?

Signia Pure 7. Thanks for your reply.

Which platform of Pure, X or AX or older version NX, you could go wireless programming instead of the HiPro and cables.

From the paperwork I have it says they are Pure 7 MI

SIEMENS Pure 7mi is an legacy hearing aid model from 2012/2013 and over a decade old

1 Like

Yeah Micon that’s old alright, instead of buying a HiPro you could consider getting later models, have you got a Costco nearby by any chance?

1 Like

We do. I live in Vegas. About the only thing we don’t have is a Waffle House. Love that place. 55 years now and how this place has changed.

1 Like

I just came into a pair of Phonak that are less than 2 years old. Will that HiPro work on them?

I don’t think so. But a very easy way is to check whether you find a port to insert the CS44 wire. (I’ve never had to use flexcables for Phonak aids.) IIRC, the last to use wired programming were my Bolero B90’s. So Marvell/Paradise/Lumity are all wireless only.