Hi HealthInnovations hearing aids - for those having AARP/United HealthCare

I currently have a very old pair of GN Resound Canta ITEs, model 740-D750D that have served me fairly well even though they are quite old. I believe that my hearing loss has increased and I’ve already had a recent hearing test, taken towards the purchase of the very best hearing aids out there on the market. I have AARP/UnitedHealthCare Medicare/Supplemental health care insurance and they offer hearing aids at a discount through hi HealthInnovations which is either owned by them or is a sub-contracted firm. I’ve just sent them a letter with a copy of my latest hearing test, taken six months ago and am awaiting their reply. I am especially interested in their hi BTE power plus hearing aids which are for severe hearing loss and which requires a custom ear mold. I’d like to know if any of the other members on tis forum either have or are well acquainted with hi HealthInnovations hearing aids. I am also interested in the Phonak Brio Hearing Aid which is sold by Costco and those offered by Sam’s Club. I’m also looking into the Audicus hearing aids. Any information on any of these hearing aids especially the hi HealthInnovatins hearing aids

Do an advanced search for “United Health Care.”