Hi HealthInnovations hearing aid tubes needed

I have BTE heading aids from this company. They were taken over by united health a few years ago and have now been shut down completely. I need tubes for their hearing aids but cannot get them from the company.
They have a push on fitting rather than a screw on fitting. Anyone know where i can get such a thing?
Anyone experienced this problem and figured out how to overcome it?
Thanks

Pls show a couple of photos shot or the type of hearing aids that you are wearing. Without the HA brand is like shooting in the dark.

2 Likes

Are you needing ear hooks?
The part that attaches to the aids body or the part that goes into the ear with the dome or mold on it.

I need everything from the part that attaches to the hearing aid right through to and including the dome that goes in my ear. Does that make sense?

Yes. It makes sense but doesn’t help us help you.

I have not heard of the aids you are asking about. Pictures would be very helpful. Especially the connection to the aid.

I used Phonak aids that had both screw on and snap on connections.

Do you have a hearing aid business around you that might be able to help? Have you searched the Internet for tubes/hooks that look like yours?

1 Like

Try the Otofonix website as they list several OTC hearing aids with user replaceable tubes and domes.

https://otofonix.com/collections/aid-accessories