Help with my Audiogram

Any knowledgeable folks on hear that can decipher my audiogram?

Not a lot to say except that you would likely greatly benefit from a good quality set of hearing aids programmed by a knowledgeable audiologist.

3 Likes

Yeah, Homer has it right.

My audiograms have a shading system. For example, 30-40 loss might be shaded as “moderate” and below that as “severe” loss. This is just for illustration purposes!! I don’t have my own audiogram in front of me, so the numbers may be off!

One thing is sure: the OP would greatly benefit from hearing aids. And from a more reader/patient friendly audiogram.

click on my audiogram to see what I mean.

1 Like

I have the Stretta Aya M aids at the moment…I’m slightly underwhelmed with them to be honest.

You need custom molds and I reccomend hard tips

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
That’s a difficult audiogram to fit.
Have you worn aids before?

1 Like

Custom molds boost bass–lower frequency–response, as I understand. So yes, I would imagine that given the OPs audiogram, these would be indicated.

No…I haven’t, these are my first one’s.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
IMO it’s important to trial a few different companies hearing aid. So you can find the one companies that suits you best. If your not impressed trial something else. If the audiologist you’re seeing doesn’t have any others walk away. Ring around and find an office that sell several different brands.

Here’s a link to different brands of aids on the forum.

Good luck.

1 Like

Attached are the hearing aids the OP is wearing.
This information should help the forum members help you.

The Signia Stretta Aya M is a behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid designed for people with moderate to severe hearing loss and individual fitting needs:

Features
Includes Own Voice Processing 2.0 and Dynamic Soundscape Processing 2.0, Bluetooth streaming to iOS and Android, and enhanced connectivity

Accessories
Uses a 13-battery, Signia EarTips 3.0, Signia Connex Thin Tube 3.0, and Signia Waxguard 3.0 Nanocare

Compatibility
Compatible with the Signia app, which allows you to control volume and other settings, stream audio, and get remote support

Are you using the ear hooks or slim tubes?
Thanks

How so???

Maybe one of the pros can explain. I am not that person.
@Um_bongo
@Neville