Help in Egypt, hearing aids with accessories for speech

Hello,

Nowadays, I’m trying Moments 330 & 110 in the right and left ear respectively, for two weeks. The sounds are louder. For instance, I could hear a bird singing I hadn’t heard before.
However, this is not my goal. I want and need to understand PEOPLE clearer and better. I don’t feel/ hear any improvement in this aspect.

The company told me that accessories like Com-Dex & Sound Assist, are not available in Egypt. Is it possible to find accessories with another company?

P.S. I’m attaching my hearing assessment so you have an idea about my hearing loss. Is there any hope to understand people better with a hearing aid? Or as someone told me that no hearing aids could help because my hearing, especially in the left ear, is bad!

Update, Oticon is available but in Cairo, 10 hours far from my hometown. Their trial is only one week. They recommended Oticon Xceed for the left ear & Oticon ria cic for the right one.

Oticon Xceed or Phonak Lumity UP might be good for your type of hearing loss. Write to Oticon or Phonak and ask for their HA’s clinic in Egypt.

1 Like