Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Also looking for latest software link for Target Software.

1 Like

Hello everybody!
I am also new to this forum and would appreciate your help.
I have received a pair of Phonak Audeo P70R. I have been using these for about a week now and would like to adjust the tinnitus settings.
I would appreciate if someone could help me with the Phonak Target software link.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello all. Could someone be so kind as to PM a link to the latest Target programming software for programming KS10? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello, could someone PM a link to the Target 7 software for Phonak P90? This would be great!

1 Like

Also looking for a link to the Target 7 software…swapping from the Jabras to KS10 tomorrow.
thanks!

1 Like

I have been scouring the internet for hours looking for a link to phonak Target 7.x software. If somebody can provide a link it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Could someone kindly send me a link for the Target 7 software? Much obliged and appreciated! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Looking for a Target 7.x link.
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi. Just got Costco KS10 but their audiologist is a locum and hasn’t got a clue.
Would appreciate a link to the latest Target software so I can program them properly!
Thanks

1 Like

Just purchased another set of Phonak aids (B90 UP) and would like to use the latest Phonak Target 7.1 or 7.3 fitting software. I’ve used the PFG 2.6 in the past for the older sets, but would like the newer software.
Many thanks in advance!

Just bought Phonak M90-R’s and I would very much appreciate if someone could send me the software I need to program them. Thanks RV

Also I have the Cube which I used 3 years ago to program a pair of audio 30’s and it worked just fine. will the Cube still do the job with the M90-R’s I just purchased.

Im trying to find a link for the soft ware as well, any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately not, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless, plenty on eBay for a cheap price.

Thanks, so they don’t work on any Phonak any more?

Sure, the iCube ll will still work on the older Phonak platforms, just from the Marvel (B-Direct as well) and Paradise platform needs the Noahlink.

Can someone send me a link for the latest Target software? Thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m new in this forum. Just have received my Phonak Paradise. Please advise how to get the Target software.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi cottemar
May I please have the link for phonak target please?

1 Like

Could someone be so kind as to send me a link to Target 7.3 software?

Thank you!!!

1 Like