Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Someone will comment eventually and help you out but please don’t post the same question about requesting Target on multiple threads.

1 Like

Would also appreciate a link to the download. Thanks so much!

1 Like

WIll be purchasing KS10s soon. Would appreciate a link or instructions via PM to acquire Target software. Many thanks!
Robert

1 Like

I would also appreciate a link to the Target 7 software. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi. Just got Paradise P40-UP aids. I know Icube II won’t work and need Noahlink wireless.

Can anyone send me copy of Target 7.2 or 7.3? My last version is 4.3. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for Phonak Tarhet to adjust my Paradise Naidas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am looking for the Phonak Target software. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hi all

My mother is just about to receive her first pair of hearing aids (2nd hand pair of Phonak P90-312s).
She has been quoted a fairly outrageous figure for programming them.
After reading through the documentation on the Phoank Pro site and watching a few videos I am very confident she can set these up for herself, but I am having an issue sourcing the Phonak Target software.

Could someone please PM me the download link for the latest version?

Cheers
David

1 Like

Hi, I am also looking for a link to the Target 7.x software. I have the P90-R paired with a CROS P-R and of course can’t even use the app to make any adjustments. My audiologist schedules 4 weeks so any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hi,
It’ll be very appreciated if you could send me a link to download the latest Phonak Target software?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello - I’m looking for a Target 7.3 download link. I need to make a few tweaks to my P90Rs! Any help is much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi is can i have help getting the phpnak target software? I have the new phonak naidas

1 Like

Hello, As with other I could use some help getting the Target 7.x software for my KS10’s. I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Hello! Do you have the link to download the Phonak Target 7.3? Thank you

@cottemar Could you please send me the link too? Phonak Target 7.X

Thank you in advance!

@chuckd Could you please send me the link too? thank you!!

@R7C

Please only post one post about needing Phonak Target as we don’t need multiple posts about the same thing from the same person. :slight_smile:

Someone will reply and help.

I didnt know it would post here multiple times. Apologies!

1 Like

@R7C

That’s okay :slight_smile: It’s hard to know exactly how the forum works :slight_smile:

I will also appreciate a download link to Target software.
Regards,
Danny

1 Like