Hearing aids and skeletal abnormalies

Is there anyone here who has problems with hearing aids due to skeletal abnormalities (spinal curvatures, scoliosis, kyphosis in particular) and/or protruding ears?
I have both (don’t know where is the problem with the aids) as well as a severe hearing loss and simply can not find any bearable hearing aids! Have tested both in-the-ear devices and RIC devices (with domes in 2 sizes and manufactured ear molds). They all push me too far down in width, so shift the center of gravity of the body (the kyphosis) too far down, make arm and leg span too wide, so that all utensils, such as tables, chairs, bicycle do not fit. Either I am crooked or too wide or have to lift my shoulders extremely, then the stomach slides too far up, there is too much air, where I can keep myself tight and stable without hearing aids. No acoustician, no doctor, no physiotherapist can find a solution. RIC devices seem even worse to me than in-the-ear devices. However, I very much appreciate the T-coil in the RIC devices. And they all make the curves at the back too round and wide, I can not stand up straight and collapse again, have unbearable pressure on joints, ribs, abdomen and don’t know what I could do, and nobody understands…