Hearing Aid Suggestion

Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys could take a look at my hearing test and maybe suggest which hearing aid model would work best with my hearing loss. I have the AudioNova DX and the warranty is up next month. They are rechargeable and Bluetooth. They sound good but the battery does not last a day if I’m on my phone a lot or streaming shows or listening to music. I was told when I got these that the battery would last 24 hours. That was a lie, if I use them the way I want to they are dead by six or seven in the evening. My old hearing aid were in the ear and I use headphones a lot but the headphones sound crappy with these hearing aids. I was even thinking about buying the same ones again but they don’t make that model anymore.

Hi there, no one can tell you which is “best” for you, only you’ll know this after a trial, but in having said that, looking at your audogram you could look at a SP (super power) BTE model, to avoid the rechargeables just go for the disposable battery versions, are those AudioNova DX from Boots? as these are the Unitron rebrand from Sonova (Phonak)
Try Costco which have models that fit your range at a far better price!

2 Likes