Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

good afternoon, I’m looking for an oasis . to bernafon. hopefully someone can give you the software. thanks

Check your private messages.

1 Like

Tip: Bernafon (OasisNXT for newer/current) Bernafon hearing aids was decoupled from Bernafon (Oasis for older/legacy) beginning with the 2020.1 version. If you don’t already have the older Oasis and you do want both versions, then you must install the older/combined version Oasis+OasisNXT 2019 before updating to this later decoupled version of OasisNXT.

Good Morning,
I need a program for unitron.
I hope anyone has it and share it together,please :grin:
I beg and thank you

Tip: Unitron TrueFit 5.1.0 is for Unitron hearing aids; Also, there is also a Unitron Ufit2.3 for older/legacy Unitron hearing aids.

Hi all,
The Genie2 2022.1 is no longer on Canada site. It required user to register and log in.

I am looking for a link to Genie2 2022.1.
Can anyone please share?

Thank you

I am also looking for a link to Genie2 2022.1.

Hello! A google search has led me here! I am interested in self-programming my Phonak hearing aids, and figured that this was the place to ask for the software. I believe I need Phonak Target, I have the Audeo Paradise hearing aids.

Thanks a lot in advance, I’ll be sure to look around here for more information to learn of course :slight_smile:

I am also looking for a link to Genie2 2022.1.

Don’t seem to be any audiologists in Ireland that support it.

So I am going to have to go my own way

@alpine1 Also, you might want to read a DIY School PDF file named (05 Buying Rechargeable Hearing Aids) because some/most of the rechargeable hearing aids (Phonak included) seem to be built for disposal after the batteries run down.

Maybe that’s a harsh statement? But I don’t know what else to call it? At the end of battery life (4 or 5 years) you can choose to send it in for expensive factory repair. But the price of factory repair will be similar to the value of your used rechargeable hearing aids. So what do you do with it? You can’t sell it unless you want to stick someone else with the problem. Or maybe you can look at the bright side? Maybe we can find a way to replace the batteries?

I’d like to also request the latest Genie software if someone can pay it forward :slight_smile:

Thanks as always for the great info you provided today and in the past. Great to see your still helping those in need

1 Like

Iam looking for A&M CONNEXX TO PROGRAMMING ARUORA 2XP

2 Likes

It appears opnS has the ability to replace the battery. The YouTube video I just saw looks almost as easy as replacing a 312 battery. That is very attractive. Now I need to find out if phonak M or P might offer simple user battery replacement as well.

Phonak way of working with rechargeable batteries is very different to Oticon.

Oticon are the only company where audiologists can change the battery.

1 Like

Phonak batteries are hard-wired/semi-permanent. Look closely at the last picture (linked below). That is a wire which is somehow soldered to the face of the battery!!

Here’s a link to some pictures; Buying used Rechargeable hearing aids? - Be careful - #19 by Vigilo

1 Like

I am also looking for a link to Genie 2 2022.1.

Thank you!

Im looking for Phonak Target 7.X

Thank you!

p.s. got info message Thank you!

1 Like

I’m also looking for a link to Genie 2 2022.1.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

How hard is it to replace the speaker leads on the OPN S1? Is is something a simple mortal can do?