Hearing Aid Cleaner / Dryer

Just a quick update that we have started adding more products to our shop, and will be gradually adding more products over the coming weeks. We will offer only products we believe in, and will ensure our pricing is competitive (using Amazon as a barometer).

For our first non hearing aid battery product, we’re now selling the PerfectDry LUX Hearing Aid UV-C Disinfecting and Cleaning System. Our price is already cheaper than Amazon, and we’re offering 10% off for the next week or so using the coupon code SPRINGCLEAN (click this link to have it automatically added once you get to the checkout).

This product has proven very popular with audiologists and consumers, so if you have any moisture issues, live in a damp environment, or have itchy ears with your hearing aids in, give it a try. Thanks!

2 Likes

Costco have it for $40

1 Like

I have this (bought from Costco) and it indeed works well, but I might take issue with calling it a “cleaner”. It does dry and disinfect.

I should have been more observant and noticed what HearingTracker carried for sale. The PerfectDry Lux was recommended by our audiologist and we bought two of them from her. They were a good bit more expensive though.