Hear.com Horizon IX

Hear.com has a brand new aid, Horizon IX, that they state is first ever dual processor HA and vastly improved clarity over any other HA on the market. Horizon IX hearing aids by hear.com | Best Hearing Aids | Bluetooth & Rechargeable | No-Risk Trial
I have attempted to find reviews but it is so new there doesn’t seem to be any, as it was just released in March, last month. Talking with their pitch man it sounds wonderful, but being cheap and a bit leery, I need more information from real world wearers.
If it is truly as wonderful as they state, the money is not a problem, hearing is worth the price. My hearing is so bad that I avoid conversations because I can’t hear them, and going to a retail counter, fast food, pharmacy, any place I need to converse, I have to have wife or daughter along. Hearing would truly be a gift, but I don’t want to throw good money at an impossible dream.
It sounds amazing, but being a long time COSTCO person, I like the price of their Jabra unit for less than half the cost.
Has anyone heard of or tried the Horizon IX? TY…

These people just sell rebranded models, it’s the Signia IX.

It’s been out a long time now, nothing new, again it’s a rebadged Signia.

Just use the search button from right here on hearingtracker, Signia IX.

Go straight to Costco and get the the Rexton (again a rebranded Signia)

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I thought it was a Signia IX but couldn’t find confirmation. Looking at both the price seems the same.
I have been using Costco for a while, my current ones are over five years old so ready for new ones. I was considering the Jabra but I will check out the Rexton. Why spend $5-6K if the Costco $2k are just as good…?
Ty again for the information.