Headphones that are hearing aids?

Hey @mwp.

I picked up a pair of Nuras about an hour ago. There’s stuff I don’t like about them. The popping noise they make when you hit the controls. The difficulty in getting a perfect seal (should improve with practice). A bit sweaty. The controls are a bit limited compared to my Backbeat Pros. Definitely wouldn’t want to be doing anything too energetic while I’m wearing them.

None of that matters. The music! I’d be doing a happy dance right now but I don’t want to alarm my kid. I had an online chat with a Nura guy who was very careful to stress that they weren’t designed for those with signficant hearing loss, but said try them anyway. I’m very glad I did. Thanks to you for the recommendation.

I just got back from a couple weeks in Asia. Though a bit bulky, the Nuraphones were incredible on those long flights. I normally don’t need to activate noise cancellation, but I did on this trip, and it was a great experience. I’m glad you like them, despite a couple quirks you found.

BTW, I saw that they demoed new earbuds at CES in January. Nothing about them on the web site, but they are supposed to be out in May. Will keep you posted!

I’m going on a flight in Thursday and thinking about getting a pair of Even E1s because they are the least expensive headphones I could find with hearing correcting eq but, I don’t think they are great headphones nor good for phone calls because the micgraphone isn’t good. I guess I can make it through my flight and wait to see what comes out next.

On a side note my friend just got these, they are really good for $26https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BW9G8FG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

@MWP and anyone who’s interested. The Nuraloop is available for pre-order at a discounted price (for a limited time).

Thanks for the heads up. I have my pre-order in!