Having trouble reading recent posts on the forum

I’m not sure what the problem might be but when I click on certain topics the webpage does not allow me to see recent posts. Anybody have thoughts on this problem thanks. Also what is the gray area on the recent posts? Sorry but I’ve been experiencing this for several days. Is this a bug with the forum website? thanks again.

1 Like

Try clearing your browser cache? I have seen no problems.

1 Like

I did clean the browser history but no improvement. Still what is the gray area in the latest posts? There are about eight recent posts in the area. Have not seen any notifications as to any changes with the forum website.

No issues here using Safari on a Mac or iPhone. Clearing the browser history is not the same as clearing cache.

1 Like

What gray area? Tip: Click image to enlarge.

1 Like

Some threads are locked out or closed by the moderator for one reason or another

Any idea what is going on with the gray area? And yes the cache has been cleared too.

Okay, so what happens when you click on the first Topic, this one;
Switching from an Ear Mold with a Shiny Finish to Matte Finish ?
I get to see this;

1 Like

Gray area, I dunno? Browsers can be set to different themes, Light, Dark, etc?

When I’m reading posts in the ha forum I’m not in the browser???

How are you accessing the forum? Are you using a cellphone or a PC/Personal Computer?

With a personal Computer.

Then I think you have to be using a browser, Google Chrome?, Firefox?, MS Edge?

Though, same question: What happens when you click on the first Topic, this one;
Switching from an Ear Mold with a Shiny Finish to Matte Finish ?

Nobody has answer my question about seeing recent posts. For example when I open the LE Audio and the future of Hearing. I cannot see any posts beyond 639 and there are 668 posts. Still no clue why that is. Any ideas? I did install the Forum app on my pc so I’m not using a website for the reading the forum posts and still have the green/gray area for the most recent posts??? Sorry I meant I’m not using the browser to view the HA website.

You don’t need an App. Just start a browser on your PC and enter this URL address without the quotes → “LE Audio and the Future of Hearing

Sorry, it’s difficult to type the URL address. It keeps getting resolved to a link. I will type it as Xttps instead of Https and you will have to change it back to Https;

Xttps://forum.hearingtracker.com/t/le-audio-and-the-future-of-hearing/51431

2 Likes

I am able to use an app in windows 11. So instead of using Chrome browser I installed the Hearing Tracker app. Still problems with seeing recent posts. Thanks for your input. I installed the app to see if the problem was the chrome browser.

We should work on only one problem at a time (browser or App)?

For reference, I suspect the majority of people here use the browser.

I didn’t even know there’s an App.

1 Like