Has anyone purchased from Club Hearing Audiology?

Has anyone here bought hearing aids fron an online site called Club Hearing Audiology? Website clubhearing.com
The reason I’m asking, is that they are offering Phonak Lumity L90-RL for $3499 for a pair.
That’s a lot cheaper than any other sites.
My wife says I need new HA’s. I’ve had Oticon Opn for probably the last 6 or 7 years and it’s time to update.
Thanks for any feedback.
Mel

@mbomke No one else has answered so here is my 2 cents. I have not purchased from clubhearing.com so I looked at their website. You are not a new hearing aid user so you already know the drill. Many here will tell you, and I agree, that success with hearing aids is not so much the aid as the fitting by a good (or at least competent) audiologist. That usually takes some time and a few visits with them. I did not see on Club Hearing’s web site any provision for follow-up care after their initial remote fitting. I purchased my aids form ZipHearing which included fitting and care for a year from a local audiologist. I think the $1,000 difference in price is what I paid for local care. Unless you are comfortable in programing your own hearing aids and have the means to do it or involve a local audiologist at an additional cost, you may end up with a result that is not much better than your current older aids. Again just my 2cents worth (and it might not be worth that :slight_smile: ).

Thanks for the impur, raylock,
I have been using Genie2 and a HiPro to program my Oticon Opns since shortly after I got them, so I’m pretty comfortable with that process.
It seems that to program Lumity, requires a Target9 program, which I don’t have, but understand is relatively easy to get, and a Noah link (which I have).
Unfortunately, I haven’t yet come across an Audiologist near me that is willing to spend as much time as it requires to keep tweaking the programing.
Every now and again, I’ll sit in my office on a quiet Sunday morning for a re-tune session. I’m a hands kinda person.
Mostly, I was concerned if anyone has had prior experience with them. If I go forward, I’ll post about it here.
Thanks,

@mbomke You will need Noahlink wireless. Help in getting Target 9 is available in the DIY section of this forum. Good Hearing!

Rated at 4.6 on TrustPilot out of 5.

Seems good!