Hansaton Scout

Hey guys,
Been searching on the forum for the Hansaton Scout software to no avail. Has anyone found a link? I got an iCube II on ebay but cant program Hansaton aids with the Target software.

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Hansaton is part of the Sonova group since 2015 according to google. How old are your aids?
If Target doesn’t connect maybe iPFG would. Otherwise I have no clue.

Hansaton SHD, I got them this year. I found a link to the Scout software, hopefully this works.
If not then i’ll try iPFG. Do you have a link?

Side question: Anyone doing programming on a mac?

iPFG is available on the Phonak website.

Phonak iPFG is for Phonak not Hansaton, totally different firmware so you won’t be able to program with any Phonak software.

As for Apple Mac programming, yes there is another thread that mentioned this, just use the search function.

Hansaton aids are rebadged Unitron’s , the scout software is a variation of Unitrons truefit software and only works with Hansaton. Older Hansaton aids were siemens, signia based. But that relationship ended when signia was sold to another company.

1 Like

I need Hansaton Scout Software,is there any link to download?

1 Like

Anyone had success with getting the Hansaton Scout fitting software?

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the download links are no longer working

Yes, I know. Read the rest.

1 Like

Look at your Avatar on the top right of your computer window. Is it starting to grow little notification ears?

1 Like

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Check your PM

1 Like

Thank you very much for the PM. Please approve my request!
I truly appreciate your help on this :slight_smile:

Would be very nice if someone could provide me with Hansaton Scout for the latest Hansaton hearing aids.
It can also be an older version (from 3.61), if it can be updated.
I have Nohalink wireless.

Sure, Great you have your NW and are ready to start your DIY project.

Thank you very much.
Installed it (v. 3.6.1) and could update to (v. 5.3.0).
Got 2 links. I took the one from pvc.

At the moment i have only Phonak devices, but if i will find some Hansatone Aids, i will test Hansaton Scout.

1 Like

Yeah that’s great, I noticed hansaton is no longer sold in a lot places now, they quit north america some time ago, seems only available in some countries in Europe, you have them in Germany. Are they competitive pricing?

I have heard that Hansaton and Unitron offer more extras than Phonak for the same price.

They are the all pretty much the same technology wise,Hansaton and Unitron use the Phonak parts bin,coming from the same parent company, but I’d think Hansaton would be a lot cheaper price compared to Unitron.

I am looking for Hansaton Scout for my new Stratos (Paradise equivalent). Any one can help me? Many thanks in advance.