Hansaton DQ/49 4C D hearing aids (digi Q)

My 77 years old mother has hearing problems. Her Audio test results are in my signature. She do not hear the sound coming from her back. I am worried she may be hit by a vehicle or something outside coming from behind.

I have found from someone else a pair of used hearing aids mentioned on the subject line. These HA are not yet adjusted for her Audio test.
There are 4 trim pots that can be twisted with a small screw driver labelled T, L, G, P each

They are specified to be same as Startec DQ hearing aids, somewhere in the Internet.
http://www.dhi-online.de/DhiNeu/03_BauartNr/index.php?display=liste&fid=9

If Hansaton DQ/49 4C D hearing aids (mine) are the same as Startec DQ hearing aids as per the german page given above, then the technical information about my pair should be like this:

http://www.audiomedi.fr/pages/hoersysteme/startec_dq_e.htm

The world’s first DPU fitting solution
The StarTec DQ system can be programmed directly on the instrument using 4 digital controllers. A rotation of any controller is converted into a digital signal by an A/D converter, thus causing a corresponding change in the setting of the hearing instrument. The unit of four controllers on the instrument is known as a Digital Programming Unit (DPU). This concept allows customized fitting of the hearing instrument in a dialogue and without any need for a computer.

Digital 4-channel DSP technology
Digital technology allows excellent acoustics without any noise, harmonic distortion or overmodulation. Complex and intelligent signal processing is required to understand speech as well as possible at the same time. Four-channel digital signal processing allows automatic voice detection (VDS) and reduction of disturbing noise to improve the signal-to-noise ratio. A further basic function in the StarTec DQ system is the automatic and selective feedback management facility.

Questions:
1- What is the meaning of these trim pots? How can I adjust them to my mothers audio tests?
2- If somebody has a user manual for these devices, I would be happy. English or German or Portuguese do not matter.
3- As I understand from the above DPU fitting solution part, I will be able to adjust these aids without any computer by just turning the 4 trim pots myself, by talking to my mother.

If that is not possible, is it possible to program these HA with Connexx program version 7.0 of Siemens with Hansaton database and Hi-Pro?

This is the picture of the inside of the HA

This is the outside view of the Hansaton aid

You can see the trim pots and the main switch to turn the HA off, for telephone and Manual usage.

There is no volume dial as can be seen here.

Bottom part is for the battery.