HA Faceplate Color other than "flesh"?!

Just wondering if anyone has managed to buy a hearing aid (some kind of in-the-ear) that has a face plate (the visible part) with a color other than that godawful flesh color? All these bluetooth earbuds out there and you never see any of them flesh colored. And for a reason, it’s hideous. Reminds me of my GI Joe. Silver, white, clear, black? Anyone?

Phonak’s Titanium CIC has a black face plate.

If you want a different color just tell your audiologist or HIS and they can order a different color for you.

https://www.oticon.global/solutions/ria2/styles

Thanks all for the info. Glad to see there are some options now, although variations on brown (Starkey) is not what I meant. Silver/black (Phonak) is a step in the right direction IMHO if we want to lose the stigma.

There have always been options, just not very often used - if there was more demand you could get them any colour you wanted.

I’m with those who want colors. That doll-colored plastic is just as noticeable as glow-in-the-dark, and way less fun.

You can get the ITE shells in silver and gold (for people allergic to the plastic I guess), but then the wireless is not available. No other faceplate colors but I did get through to Starkey to let them know that other colors are desirable.