Grommet problems

Having ongoing problems with grommet coming out. Not sure where it goes but my doctor found the cerumen blocker that attaches to the grommet in my ear canal. I’ve had to apparently get an entire new c shell ear mold made 3 times now. The first time it was still under warranty but after that I had to pay $150 for a new ear mold. I’ve read several comments that describe it can simply be glued back on. Regardless, it’s very frustrating, because it truly affects my hearing when I have no protection in that ear in which I have severe tinnitus already. So while I wait for the new air mold, the ringing in my ear is excruciating. Just seems that with the cost of these hearing aids we should have better quality. Has anyone else experienced this and am I getting ripped off with being charged for a new ear mold when I suspect all they’ve done is put a new grommet back on??? I just got this hearing aid back two weeks ago, and the grommet has fallen off again already

Sounds like something is seriously amiss. When I had moulds, those grommet thingies were glued in tight never to come out. Routine changing of the cerumen blockers never dislodged them.

If you have molds made by Phonak I can understand. My first 2 sets had the filter piece come out on both aids. Third set of molds have been ok.