Great rechargeable battery performance so far on my Jabra Enhance Pro 20 hearing aids

I have now had my Jabra Enhance Pro 20 HAs 8 days, and so far the daily performance of the rechargeable batteries has been great.

I have the HAs on daily for anywhere from 13 to 16 hours, and just before I place them into the charger, they typically each are still showing a remaining battery charge of 3 lights out of 5. On one day, they showed only 2 remaining lights out of 5. That day, I had more Bluetooth usage than the other days, using my iPhone.

Mind you, I am probably not using a lot of the battery power, because on a typical day, I spend only half an hour on the phone. On a day where I talk to one of our boys who lives across the continent, I might add an extra 20 to 40 minutes. I do NO TV streaming on the HAs, as the HAs do just fine picking up the sound from the TV’s speakers. And I do not stream music.

Still, the battery capacity seems to be just fine for my specific lifestyle.

Jim G

5 Likes

Jim, You should really try the TV streaming as there is a vast difference in the sound.

Ah, no. Given all the trouble we’ve had with our TV’s ompatibility (actually lack thereof) with the sound bar, I am not eager to add a TV streamer.

Jim G

I’ve had the same experience with my Signia ax 7 rechargeable aids with telecoil battery. For over a year now, I’ve had no issues with running out of battery power. But I rarely stream. That may make a big difference. I’d hate to go back to replaceable batteries at this point.

Others may have to stream for many hours at a time and perhaps this makes a big difference. I also tend to read for an hour in the afternoon and place my aids in the recharger. But even when I’ve not doen that, I’ve had no issues with running out of a charge.

Jim it’s plug and play, it’s not gonna mess around with your sound bar as such, it’s well worth it for the quality of sound, but unless you can get used or “open box” it’s not a good deal new!

1 Like

For me too the battery life of these HA’s is great - like you I don’t stream, or chat a lot on the phone - I also take them out when I teach online, as I use headphones (for reasons not to do with my hearing) Thus I always feel I am merely topping off the battery when I pop them into the charger. However I am about to start traveling for a month out of the country, and I am interested to see how well they work when they are in 14-16 hours a day - very happy that according to you this should be no problem.

1 Like