GN Resound SmartFit software Link

Dear Friends

Can someone PM me a download link please.

Best Regards

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, are you a registered provider?

Hi
Thanks for valuable information.
DIY file only download without virus warning.
But Resound Smartfit file at the end of file found Virus warning and locked by windows defender so can not download.
If you have original link pls. PM me Thanks

Regards

As a registered provider, can you not get the correct link from GN Resound?

1 Like

If the link is available how can I receive it?

Which aids are you wishing to program?

ReSound Nexia 9 Micro. I’m just evaluating them now and want to see the features of the software comparing them to Signia Connexx’s features, which I have now.

I’m new here and have read a lot of these posts. I am getting a new set of HAs next year because these Phonak Brio 2 and 3 I have had for over 6 yrs now have been terrible. I want to download setting software and PDFs from DIY School, but every link I click on takes me to Dropbox and says the file has been deleted. Is it me, or has the Dropbox been scrubbed clean?
Happy New Year y’all!!!

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah it’s all gone, luckily tho, you can get everything you need from right here.
Before we can do anything, we’ll need to what HAs you intend to get so you get the correct software and programming device.

Thanks Tenkan. I’m looking at the Jabra Enhanced Pro 20 from Costco. Depending on what I hear from my AuD, I think he is, about the Philips 9040 vs the Jabra. I can’t seem to find a full comparison of both.

Ok then, sounds good, quite a difference between those two, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

That I figured out. I figured I examine the sw first if that was available. Is that different for each? Also, I am keeping the Phonak for spares - not that anyone would want them. Is there s/w for those and would they use the same Noahlink wireless?

Yes older version of target is available, but you’ll need iCube ll not Noahlink.

The software is different between ReSound and Phillips.

Hi All… I’m also interested in getting access to the SmartFit software for DIY adjustments to my Resound ‘Omnia’ HA’s. I already have the Noahlink interface. TIA…

Hi there, sure it’s available, do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I would like to get the software for smart fit. I have omnia hearing aids, Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi can I have a copy of the latest software too. Much appreciated Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure, but if you intend to do a DIY project you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless, read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi Everyone, I want to try the DIY route as well. Can I please have the software for the Jabra Enhance Pro 20s. Thank you so much!