GN Resound Quatrro LiNX programming with Resound's Airlink 2

Started a new thread for this topic;

Gn ReSound’s Airlink 2 and Noahlink Wireless are the same device (after the Firmware update).

Here’s the Cable/Wireless connection guide;
ReSound Smart Fit cable guide

You should get a copy of your audiogram and load it into your profile; Like in this link.

Some fitting software software do store the audiogram, some don’t.

Click my Avatar and then click the link within, and then Find Free Education.

Are you beginning to see how this is unrelated to How to Choose a programming Device? Maybe you should delete your first post by clicking the three dots […] under your post and then choose the garbage can icon.

I’m not sure what that means.

When you install the fitting software and use a fitting device then you can change/tweak the programming. You should save a copy of the original settings first, before you start changing things.

Try asking your questions one-at-a-time. You may get more participants. Also you can start a new topic for a specific question any time you wish.

@unilateralhearing I’m pretty inexperienced so take whatever I say with a grain of salt. But, yes, you can read your instrument fittings including your audiogram. You don’t need the Smart Fit software to pair a Multi-Mic with your HA. Although if you want, you can add, remove, and manage accessories through the Smart Fit program including stuff like the relative volume of your HA mic’s relative to an accessory mic. The one uncertainty that just came up for me is what happens if you’ve asked your provider to turn on Remote Assist for the HA. That may interfere with ability to save settings and I am trying to figure that out right now. I didn’t have a problem before but just now when I tried to update my HA’s, it bombed after I couldn’t log into the Remote Assist account connected with the HA’s - don’t know if that’s something that’s changed with a Smart Fit software update, etc., or I just didn’t execute my update same as before.

Turns out Remote Assist didn’t have anything to do with problem. Connection of Noahlink Wireless just bombed out while letting computer sit around and go to sleep. Fixed by saving changed settings first just to database, exiting program, restarting, rebooting HA’s, reconnecting to HA’s, using Fit from last session rather than loading from HA’s (i.e., just before exiting to restart Smart Fit). Was then able to save new fitting parameters back to HA’s to update fit. It’s crazy in that by solid blue color of lights on Noahlink, HA’s appear to easily reconnect to computer awaking from sleep but Smart Fit program does not seem to think so. Wasn’t successful reconnecting on just rebooting HA’s without exiting, restarting program but maybe need to try harder at that simpler approach.

Also check out the ReSound LiNX Quattro Fitting Guide at ReSound LiNX Quattro Support.

Thanks. I turned the Sleep timer settings on my computer way up, from a few minutes to > 25 min and didn’t have the problem recur the next time I connected my HA’s to the Noahlink Wireless and wanted to save changed settings both to the fitting database and to the HA’s - so it seems like too short a computer sleep time was the problem. With an SSD instead of a mechanical hard drive I normally don’t worry about letting my computer go entirely to sleep almost as soon as I have the monitor screen timeout but it’s obviously counterproductive when you need to maintain a BT connection!