Giveaway. Free Hearing Aids

Hi All,

I got some spare hearing aids. They are free, just cover the postage and I will send them anywhere in the world. Hope it will help someone in need.

Those are:

Oticon Dynamo SP8 x2 Beige
Nathos S+ SP W x2 Silver
Sky V70SP x2 Dark Blue
Sky Q70 M13 x2 Caribbean Pirate

Please, only to those who really needs those, not for re-sale.

4 Likes

There is a poster on this page that fits hearing aids for people who can’t afford them.

I’ll just get his username.

Username is @andreanboea

5 Likes

@andreanboea

I have a pair of America Hears aids with programing box and cables If anyone would like them

1 Like

@andreanboea might be busy nowadays, have not seen much posting from him. He is the right person for used HA’s and he knows how to program it nicely for the hearing loss peolpe. Hope he is online soon. Next week is a long holidays season for Muslim in the world.

2 Likes

Thanks @dankailo if he gets back to me I will of course share what I got with him. Otherwise its up for grabs if anyone is interested.

1 Like

thanks @Zebras
still remember me

3 Likes

@George3 Hello goerge
how are you?

I hope you can trust me about the hearing aid. and I have a program for the tool you mentioned, and I’ve been donating personally since 2021, and luckily last year I was helped by @kevels55
and AJ
I hope they are still there ( hearing aids )still there

best regards
Boea

1 Like

@GrayGhost
halo gray
I accept tool donations from anyone. I hope they’re still there waiting for me

thank you @dankailo

best regards
Boea

1 Like

Hello @andreanboea ! Well, that came unexpectedly ! Think we’ve talked previously via email and I’ve already sent you some hearing aids before. Our common friend introduced us to each other introduced us to each other about a year ago or so as I’ve got new hearing aids for sale. Happy to send you what I got. Need to check my emails, should have your address somewhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@George3 are you a seller of nathos UP tools that are on ebay ?
could you send an e mail to me ? usually we communicate via ebay mail. (or am I wrong ) I beg you to email andreanboea@gmail.com

best regards
Boea

2 Likes

Thank you for an idea @Zebras for sure one of the options :+1:

1 Like

@andreanboea we talked via email. I did list Nathos recently. It got sold instantly. At the moment I got Phonaks for sale: Sky M-70M, Naida P-70UP, Naida M70-SP, Sky M70-PR and SP also.

I will drop you an emal to arrange those free items to go your way.

Great to connect with you again

1 Like

I would be very happy if it could happenI’
Il be waiting for your e-mail at andreanboea@com
Talking about the postage and anything else needed

bestregards
Boea

2 Likes

Thank you @andreanboea … I hope you are well… I see still helping unfortunate children with hearing loss, you are doing marvellous work Boea :clap: :clap: :clap: :grin:

1 Like

@andreanboea I will get back to you tomorrow UK morning My friend. Those items are yours. Glad they are going to good hands. Will send them to you on Monday.

Selamat Hari Raya & Happy Eid Mubarak!

thank you @dankailo
Eid al-Fitr, the 10th of this month

@George3 thank you. i waill waiting for your mail.

1 Like

@andreanboea email sent :wink:

1 Like

All ready to go

1 Like

Is the Nathos a NHS model?

1 Like