Getting Rextons at Costco this week ..would like user input

Yes, there is a section in Connexx for streaming EQ. As a long time FOH sound engineer, it is quite intuitive, but the compression algo’s aren’t great. They may be good for helping to restore speech, but they absolutely step on music fidelity and sound presence. At higher volumes, they sound thready, unlike the KS-10’s, which had plenty of volume and enough low end punch to represent both music and the spoken word quite well. If only they could have done a better job with Bluetooth…

Yeah that’s the thing with hearing loss, it’s so subjective, I can say after using Phonak for many years (my last the Marvel platform) that they haven’t got anything on Signia in this regard, the Phonak and Oticon in my opinion can’t come close to the quality of streaming, both models sounding to me very tinnie without the fidelity I’m used to, one problem is when people are using the standard receiver, just by going up to medium with custom molds made a big difference as well, but compression is not handled very well by some people, possibly another thing,did you try different fitting formula, like say DSL v5 to see if this helps.

I had horrible feedback issues they could hear the feedback but not get rid of it. Gave up on them. Got Jabra Enhance Pro 20s 2 weeks ago. Great so far. It’s all about the fityer