Genie 2 software update for Oticon Intent HA's needed

Hello, been wearing hearing aids for over 20 years with not much success. Have severe to profound hearing loss. Beenmostly wearing Costco hearing aids but recently changed to the oticon 1 intent HA’s. Still having challenges with them.

Recently downloaded the oticon Genie 2 software from a Oticon branded flashdrive. Also downloaded and updated the Noahlink Wireless software for my Noahlink Wireless (1) device. Only problem is I can’t figure out how to update the Oticon genie 2 software since it’s dated 1.2019. I’ve tried downloading form the oticon website but I need a login username and password that I cannot obtain. Any advice or help on how to update it ? I suspect that is the the hurdle that’s keeping me from getting my HA’s recognized by the Genie software. Really am anxious to try different programming options for my intents 1 HA’s. Currently, the Genie 2 oticon software I have shows a family of HA’s that does not include the Intents.
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Tom

You can update by using the genie updater, it’s in your system tray, just force it to “check for updates”

1 Like

Thank you for your assistance. Not sure how to access the tray but will try again. Appreciate the help.

There’s also an desktop icon, it’s installed at the same time you install genie.

Thank you. I was able to update the software to 2020.1…now I need to see how to update it to 2024.

1 Like

Yeah just keep trying, using the same procedure I mentioned.