FS Phonak Audeo Lumity L90-R Pair - Like New Condition

THESE HEARING AIDS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Hello guys, I have a pair of Phonak Audeo Lumity L90-R. They are in immaculate, like-new condition with there case and charger. The hearing aids are less than a year old. They were manufactured in 2023. The first two digits on the device is the year they were made. I understand that you will have to replace the receivers and ear buds. Both of the hearing aids power on, hold a charge and emit sound. The volume buttons click well and respond appropriately.

There is no wear or tear on the device. These are in very good, like-new condition.

I am an experienced seller with over 1,300 sales and a 100% feedback rating. I can contact you from that account. I got these from a lot I purchased a few weeks ago which I can provide proof of. If you would like more photos or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

I am getting rid of them for $1,600 + the escrow fee ($50 to $100, depends on if you wire/check or use your CC). Or if you don’t want to use an escrow then I can get them to you for $1,400 + free shipping. I can also ship international. Please send me a message if you’re interested.

*Edited post; I added more info.

Send me a message if you’re interested in seeing more photos.

1 Like

An online escrow service will be used