FS - Phonak Audeo Lumity 90

Hello community. I’ve been a lurker for almost a year now as I’ve considered how to address my diagnosed high-frequency hearing loss which has likely led to moderately-disruptive tinnitus. Working with my audiologist, we did agree to try a set of Phonak Lumity L90 devices with open domes to see if that might help. This device was chosen because I also need to stream audio from a PC for 90% of my daily job (online meetings). After the first few weeks, I did feel the devices were helping to attenuate my perceived tinnitus. However, after about two months, I feel the ringing has gotten worse. The slight ‘hiss’ during streaming audio from the devices seems to exacerbate the issue for me. I have gone back to using a regular wireless headset for work and am no longer wearing the HAs. So, I have a lightly used, nearly brand new set of HAs that I would like to offer for sale to someone who can make better use of them than I can. If anyone is interested, please message me and I can provide additional details/photos.

sent you a PM, thanks…

These units have been sold.