FREE: Phonak DECT CP1 Cordless Phone compatible with hearing aids

Offered for free to anyone who can make use of it is a Phonak DECTII CP1 landline phone with handset including battery, base and charger cord.

I’d prefer pick up in Balcatta, Westen Australia, 6021 but could package it up to send if someone wants to pay the postage.

It is specifiically NOT compatible with the latest Marvel, Paradise and Lumity hearing aids. See note below about compatibility.

This was given to me but unfortunately I’m using Phonak P90 rechargeables and this is sadly not compatible. :pensive:

This comes complete with the user instruction booklet and quick setup guide.

It connects normally via your standard landline phone line and power wall plug.

This cordless Phonak Phone looks like a regular phone, but is actually much more powerful, transmitting sound to your Phonak hearing aids on both ears simultaneously, reducing noise and maximizing understanding.

The phone includes a booster mode for those moments when users are not wearing their hearing aids, and thanks to the wireless streaming, the user can hold the phone in a regular manner.

The DECT CP1 will only stream sound wirelessly to certain models of Phonak hearing aids. Please see below for the full list.

This Phonak CommPilot1 DECT phone can be used like a normal, cordless, hands-free landline. So family members without a hearing loss can use the cordless phone just like a regular phone.

The phone features:

• 12 carefully selected ring tones
  • dedicated volume buttons
  • a volume boost button
  • hands-free mode
  • a vibrate function

Why use it? For hearing aid users, especially when they have a significant hearing loss, speaking on the phone can be challenging.

Receiving the phone signal in both ears significantly improves speech intelligibility on the telephone, especially when background noise is present. Independent studies have shown that using the DECT phone, rather than a standard home phone, an improve speech understanding by over 40%.

How is it used? The DECT phone is easy to use – no programming and no additional devices required – the user can simply pick it up and talk! It can be used just like a normal phone. The user just holds the phone in the regular position (or within 25 cm of the hearing aids) and the signal is streamed automatically.

We found this information online but please do your own research about compatibility with your hearing aids.

The DECT CP1 is compatible with the following Phonak CORE, Spice, Spice+ and Quest hearing aids:
Ambra, Audéo Smart, Audéo S Smart, Audéo YES, Audéo S Yes, Audéo Q, Bolero Q, Cassia, Certéna, Certéna Art, Exélia Art, Nathos S+ (not Micro or M), Nathos w, Naída, Naída S, Naída Q, Nios S, Nios micro, Solana, Sky Q, Versáta, Versáta Art, Virto Q-13 and Virto Q-312 (wireless version only).
NOT compatible with AB Naida CI.
NOT compatible with latest Marvel, Paradise or Lumity.
Some eBay listings and Hearing Tracker posts mention compatibility with Venture hearing aids.

Note
Before requesting this please make sure the phone is compatible with your hearing device.

Please see images. I can upload more if needed.

1 Like