For those who use 2 Oticon TV3 Adapters

Is there a way to change which TV Adapter3 you want to connect to in iPhone MFi Accessibility if you have 2 TV Adapters on different TVs?
If using the ON App there is a place to switch to which Device (TV Adapter) you want to stream to your hearing aids. I would rather not have to use the ON App.

You actually see 2 TV Adapter programs when you open the ON app or when you triple click on the iPhone Home button to use the MFI selection menu instead? Or do you see just 1?

I didn’t know they support multiple TV Adapters by creating multiple TV Adapter programs in the ON app before. But maybe they do now?

If you see only 1 TV Adapter program (either via the ON app or the MFI menu via triple clicking Home), then how would you know which TV Adapter it is? If Oticon still only supports 1 TV Adapter program like before, then I’m guess if they’re situated far enough apart (maybe upstairs and downstairs) that your HAs will see the one it can connect to, then you wouldn’t have to choose which one in the first place. But if they’re situated close enough that your HAs are still connected to the TV Adapter that you don’t want to connect to, then the only option is to turn one off and the other one ON.

Yes they support multiple TV adapters with the OPNS and More aids and I am sure other Oticon aids based on those two platforms. The only way I know to choose the adapter is with the ON app. I am onlyusing one TV Adapter at present time so I can’t verify the use of the iPhone control panel hearing device.

Using the ON App:
Only 1 TV Adapter Program displayed as a TV icon shows up.
Underneath Streaming and Environment, a space comes up Device 1, which you can name, and on the far right - little up arrow & down arrow - clicking the arrows allows you to change which Device you want to connect to.
If this designation choice exists in the MFi menu, I could not find it.
What I found interesting, I wanted a programing adjustment to only 1 of the adapters, but my Audi said whatever adjustments are made are applied to both TV adapters. Cannot adjust individually. My older TV Adapter3 has Digital Dolby insignia, the new one does not.
Internally, my TVs’ Audio are programed differently, so the streaming sounds different to me.
The range is far and upstairs and downstairs is my problem. They do not switch automatically, and I’m not sure I would want that.
I don’t believe there is an off /on ability on the Adapter. If the TV is on, the Adapter is enabled/on and the streaming occurs when you get into the Adapter Program thru ON app or Mfi Menu or HA Button.
The TV Adapter3 is very, very good, and having 2 Adapters is wonderful for me.

Yes, I’m aware that the OPN S and the More (and maybe other newer models can be paired with up to 4 TV Adapter 3.0 devices. With the original OPN, however, you can only pair it with 1 TV Adapter 3.0 at a time. If you happen to have 2 of them, you’ll need to re-pair it with the other TV Adapter 3.0 every time you need to switch back and forth. What this means is the the original OPN only can hold 1 TV Adapter 3.0 unique ID, while the OPN S and the More can hold up to 4 unique TV Adapter 3.0 IDs.

Once it’s paired, it will create a TV Adapter/Edu Mic program in your set up that you can find either in the ON app, or in the iPhone MFI menu (triple click your iPhone Home or select the Hearing Devices option to get there), or by cycling through the programs via your hard buttons. You can then select that TV program to connect.

BUT, the question is WHICH TV Adapters it will connect to? Let’s say if you have 2 of them and they are not far enough and are BOTH within connection range to your OPN S or More, HOW do the HAs know which one it should connect to if both are in range??? That’s the question I want to know.

Does it create a DIFFERENT TV Program for each individual TV Adapter? If so, does the ON app (or MFI or hard buttons) reflect these different TV programs? Or does it create only 1 TV Adapter program overall? If it’s only 1 TV program overall, then how would you control which TV Adapter will it connect to if both TV Adapters are in range?

The OPNS and more only creates one program and in the ON app you can select the adapter.

So are you saying that in the ON app, there is only 1 TV Adapter Program, but if you click into it, then it’ll give you a sub menu option where you can select which device if more than 1 TV Adapter devices have been paired with your HAs?

Sorry I don’t have the More so I didn’t know this. So maybe this sub menu is only available in the ON app but the MFI menu does not have this visibility like the ON app does. In this case, I guess you’re stuck with the ON app.

My understanding is that whatever calibrated audio settings you have for your Default Program 1, those settings are going to apply just the same to your TV Adapter program. So I suspect that your HCP is correct that you can’t assign the settings of another program (other than your Default Program 1 settings) to a paired TV Adapter of your choice.

That’s correct, there’s no ON/OFF button on the TV Adapter. It’s always either ON or in Standby mode. If in Standby mode, a strong enough signal above the Standby threshold input level will wake the TV Adapter up to ON. If you want a true ON/OFF capability to the TV Adapter, you’ll need to plug/unplug the power supply or add an external switch to turn on/off this power supply.

But if the ON app lets you choose which TV Adapter device to connect to (via a sub menu), then this external on/off capability is really not necessary in the first place.

Yes - sub menu is a generous description - click the tiny right arrows and select 1 of the 2 TV Adapters paired to the Mores or OPN s aids. Easy IF you know about the arrows.

Regarding programming adjustments, In End Fittings, I wanted to adjust the sound quality on one aid on the new TV adapter only. Both Adapters still use P1 as default.
I would have thought once the new /additional serial numbers were entered, the choice would show 2 adapters in this area, where you could independently make the adjustments. Different TVs are connected and in my case streaming devices - variables that change the sound.

I agree there is no need for on / off on adapter. I hate the ON App, but I am forced to use it to switch between TV Adapters, unless someone else knows how in Mfi menu.
But I love having 2 TV Adapters!

I see you’re familiar with Genie 2 enough to mention the End Fittings menu which contains a page for the TV Adapter settings (see below for reference).

The only 2 sound quality settings (not volume level related) are the Sound Quality (from Fuller to Brighter) and the Power Bass (Off, Low, Medium or High). If you still get only 1 overall page for the TV Adapter settings in Genie 2 even if you have multiple TV Adapters, then I guess Oticon doesn’t allow you to individualize it for the various TV Adapters then.