FOR SALE - Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 - PETROL

Fully working Phonak Roger Pen 1.1 with docking station and 2 x lanyards, one is long and one is standard length.

Can’t provide a charging cable.

Firmware updated.

£70 - UK ONLY

3 Likes

Great price. If your HA’s have a Telecoil, you could have a decent Roger setup for about £200

Can the Roger Pen 1.1 used with Oticon More 1 and Xceed? Any other accessory required?
Yor kind advice pls.

TIA

You would need a Roger X for one ear or both.

You have the audio shoes already :slight_smile:

I have a Roger X that I will be selling but it’s a 03 and not a 02 type.

The above will work on the Xceed. The More, I don’t think it’ll work unless you have the EduMic and attach Roger X that way.

You meant Roger Pen 1.1 will work with Xceed if the audio shoes is attached to Xceed. Roger pen 1.1 will pick up the sound and transmit it to both the Xceed HAs. Placing the RP 1.1 on the desk or table in the restaurant will assist Xceed to hear better.
Correct me if I am wrong.

TIA

Yes as well as 2 x Roger X for both ears.

Yes that’s what the Roger assists with. :slight_smile:

Xceed + Audio shoe + Roger Pen 1.1 + Roger X = Only then the Xceed will be able to pick up the transmitted sound. Or Xceed + Audio shoe + Roger Pen 1.1 - will be fine??

TIA

You need the Roger X receivers attached to audio shoes. That’s the purpose of the audio shoes.

Any Roger Microphone won’t work otherwise.

1 Like

OIC. It is pretty complicated. Why not just a device connect via Bluetooth of the HAs just like the earbuds. The device pick up the surrounding sound and send to the HAs.
Hopefully this technology will be round corner.

Take care and stay safe.

The EduMic for Oticon and PartnerMic for Phonak connect directly but none are advanced compared to the Phonak Roger.

1 Like

@dankailo

My hearing aid.

1 Like

Beautiful Cherry red mold! The picture worth a thousand words! I will getting my acrylic molds end of the month.

Audio shoe connected to Roger X (receiver) and Roger Pen1.1 send the sound signal to Roger X via the audio shoe and finally into the HAs.

Thanks for the beautiful picture.