FOR SALE Kirkland KS10.0T Like new in box (Phonak P90)

I have a pair of KS10’s for sale. A friend bought them and wore them about 5 times. They are perfect in every way. I charged them up, programed and tested. They have EXCELLENT battery life. I was going to keep them for me, but I like my KS9’s

Velvet black color. With original box, charger, cleaning kit, manuals, P receivers. These also have the telecoil,

Warranty until 11/27/2024. So you get almost two years

$550

PM me for pics or more information

1 Like

Warranty is transferable?

So I spoke to my audi at Costco and she said no problem as long as they are under warranty just bring them in. She also said any Phonak dealer (who’s willing), can send them for repair as well.

1 Like

Hmm, I will send a link to this ad page to a friend from church who might be interested. He doesn’t wear HAs now but he knows he has difficulty hearing. I don’t think he can afford any new ones. Maybe…

I don’t know what Costco or another hearing professional would charge for the hearing test and fitting. Costco is known for selling top technology aids at half to one third of normal prices and including hearing test, REM, service, domes, and filters in that price. If someone cannot afford that then used aids and the effort to learn DIY are needed. They would likely need some hearing test as a starting place though.

A DIY can use in situ test in programming software. Nice that your Costco says they’ll transfer the warranty. I wouldn’t bet on that to happen as a universal However if somebody’s never had their hearing evaluated, they might miss that there’s some treatable medical reason for the hearing difficulties (could be anything from wax to a tumor)

2 Likes

Sold

Thanks to everyone!!!