Enhance Pro App Forgetting Aids

I have had my Jabra Pro 10 aids for 2.5 years now. Before last week the only time I needed to reconnect them to the Enhance Pro app was when I bought a new phone last July (Pixel 7a). Last week I was surprised when I opened the app and it asked me if I had hearing aids to pair. The connection completed successfully, but since then it has forgotten my aids again every day or two. Restarting the phone and reinstalling the app (version 1.35.1) did not solve the problem. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I have never had this problem or heard/read about it happening before. Unless you are accidentally unpairing them, or there is a problem with the phone, I think you may need to send them back… So odd.

I found this online for the ReSound Nexia…same as the Jabra EP 20s: demo mode is not under more in the ReSound Smart 3D app so 8 do not know where that comes from …

Here are some things to try if your ReSound Nexia keeps unpairing from an Android device:

• Turn Demo mode on and off: Go to the ReSound app, click MORE, and turn Demo mode on and off. The app will then search for the hearing aids.
  • Restart the hearing aids: Wait for pairing, then restart the hearing aids.
  • Forget the hearing aid pairing: Go to the phone’s Bluetooth menu, unpair the hearing aids, then try pairing again from the app menu.
  • Update the firmware: Go to the app’s My ReSound menu, and select Hearing aid software updates.
  • Ensure the app is compatible: If the app keeps reporting “Try again”, power off the hearing aids and try again. If the device is not whitelisted, it may not be compatible.
  • Allow the app to run in the background: Go to the home screen, then tap the three vertical bars in the bottom left. There is a button or active in the background in the upper left corner

For the last one, under battery there is “never auto sleep apps” I put my app in that list. This is the only one that I think could effect the app.

You might also try turning LE Audio mode off and run in ASHA mode. It has been much more stable for me.

In the general settings app, go to the app setting and then find the resound app, and clear the data and the cache. Then try re-pairing

Thanks for the suggestions, but most of these don’t apply in my case. I have no problems connecting my HA to the app, the app is set to work in the background, and I’ve already tried reinstalling the app from scratch. As for the LE audio mode, isn’t that only available for the Jabra Pro 20? If not, how do I turn it off?

Yes of course that does not apply to you :pensive:.