Emails from CI Category Only Wanted

I get emails from the Hearing Tracker forums that are usually about hearing aids. I used to have hearing aids but now I am getting a CI and will be bimodal. So I would like to just receive emails from the Cochlear Implants Category only.
Is there a way to do that?

I don’t know if this is possible.

Maybe one of the mods or @AbramBaileyAuD could help with your question.
Good luck

2 Likes

Go to the CI category from the dropdown on the main forum list. Look to the top right corner of the screen. Click the little “bell” icon, and choose “Watching” from the list. This should send you an email for any activity in the forum. Check the other options there to see if there is one that is a better fit than “all” for you.

Unfortunately I am not able to find a way to see a list of forums that you are subscribed to, so that you can unsubscribe from ones that you no longer want to get. The hard(er) way would be to see which specific forums you are getting notifications from and just undo the bell from there.

edit: found it, that was harder than expected. If you want to see/manage which topics you are receiving notifications from click on your avatar icon at the top right, and choose the little “man” icon on the right to open the preferences menu, then click on Preferences.

Find the word Categories in the left column and click on it. You should see a list of one or more “Watched” categories. These will be the ones that are sending you notifications. Click on the item and a list will open. Just click the "x’ on the left of any subject that you don’t want notifications from.

2 Likes