eBay hearing aid prices

can you send me Amanda’s email?
thanks

I have discussed with the Siemens, Oticon and Starkey reps about online sales. All of them forbid it explicitly. I, too have seen the hearing aids being sold online by ebay seller, bidbybid… You can be sure Siemens knows about him as well. I was told that if the hearing aid warranty will not be honored and that the seller will be tracked down and his account canceled. I agree, online sales are attractive, especially for the more savvy, hearing-impaired consumer, as most of you here are. I’m sure in the next 10 years, we will see this more commonplace and I welcome it, even though it is my profession.

The manufactures already know who is selling these aids. There is nothing they can do expect not warranty them. I know, I have been through all this with Resound. They sure don’t wont to say much which believes me to think they are selling them as returns. They have no record of the serial numbers. Either that or someone at their factories are getting them out before being logged. As for shutting the seller down? It will never happen. If there is a demand there will be a supply.

Obviously Siemens knows that bidbybid on Ebay is a major account.

This bidbybid is a highly ethical, very tech competant outfit. Their track record is immaculate. Any experienced HOH that wants high value IMO should consider purchasing from them.

Those HOH that want or need more personal hand holding, should of course, seek a local professional. Just my opinion based on my technical background and almost 40 years as a hearing aid user. Ed;)

ebay has the best prices. After paying $1600 for oticon cic i couldnot get any help. Purchase ebay siemen lotus for $200 works great while oticon stays in my draw.

the hearing impaired has to do what ever it takes to hear. The sales person and the audiologist forbids alot of stuff because they are looking out for themselves and thier hugh profit margin. I am a victim I have an oticon cic I paid $1600 and i cannot wear it. the audiologist cannot get his adjustment right and oticon is not entertaining me. what to do. with a desperate attempt to hear , I was forced to go on bay.
Can any one tell me what to do with this expensive hearing aid that no one is taking responsibility for.