Easy Line Remote does not work with Apple Music on my iPhone 14 Pro Max

I have a pair of Phonak hearing aids from Costco. I am happy with my aids and the service from Costco — BUT I have a problem with the Easy Line Remote app provide for my iPhone. I go to a gym for 1 hour per day - and 6 days per week. I start on a recumbent bike and I want to listen to a playlist on my iPhone - streamed to my Phonak aids. I setup a program on Easy Line that I named GYM. The program is set to reduce the Gym noise and send the music to my aids. When hit PLAY on my Music app the Gym noise comes blaring into my aids … I can’t find a way to make it work.
Any help available ?

here’s what is happening. As soon as you start streaming the phonaks go into streaming+ mic mode. You can turn the volume down with the button on the hearing aids or in the app. Or do what I do and mute the mics with the button or on the app. The iPhone volume control adjusts the streaming volume.

You can have that streaming + mic programed to reduce volume or mute it. It’s one of the most frustrating things about these phonaks. Especially if you stream a lot, and don’t even start me on all the notification interruptions!