Easy Line Remote app changes

Have Kirkland KS9’s and I’m trying to get the Easy Line Remote app modified. I need the Automatic Premium which is the default program, changed to be the same as a program I have set up which is far better.

When I select my program that works, whenever I do almost anything on my phone, it defaults back to the Automatic Premium selection. I know this was supposed to be fixed, but it is not.

I have asked my Costco fitter to change this but she doesn’t seem to know how.

Does anyone have any suggestions or specific items in the target software that I could mention to her to get this done?

Thanks!

KS9 works with the myPhonak App, doesn’t it @MDB ???

:slight_smile:

Used to. Not any more.

2 Likes

@MDB

Oh that’s annoying……

1 Like

Yes I have tried the myPhonak app. Easy Line remote has been updated and it is much better than previous.

I guess I’m kind of lucky that the other features work, and it stays connected. If I could just get the default program reprogrammed it would be good.

Have you asked your Costco fitter to make your main program in your hearing aids as similar as possible to your program you set up on the app is? To me that would be the best long term solution.

Thanks for the quick response you guys are great. Yes I will ask again phrasing it in that manner. The last visit I asked her to change it and had print screens of the settings in the revised app where you go to adjust the program. Maybe that confused her or she’s not that familiar with the app. So I will rephrase the request and can also ask for help from one of the other fitters if necessary.
Thanks again.