Easy Line app

I have used the Easy Line app on my iPhone 14 pro with the Costco KS10 hearing aids and have been pleased for the most part. However, the past few 6-8 weeks, my hearing aids will just randomly change volume. It will just go real low then come back up to normal volume. At first I thought it was my hearing aids and have been to Costco twice for the issue. They’ve taken my hearing aids and sent them off and I have loaners. Well, guess what? The loaners are doing the same thing so obviously it’s the app right?

I’ve deleted the app and reconnected the hearing aids but it’s still happening. I am very dependent on this app for using my phone for calls and for streaming.

Any ideas? Is there a way to contact Phonak about the app or does someone else make that?

Thanks!

You don’t need the app for streaming or calls. Pair the aids in system/bluetooth and you should be good to go. The app lets you change settings and programs, but is not necessary for calling or streaming.

WH

2 Likes

Thank you for this information! I feel like an idiot. I understood from the folks at Costco that I had to have the app to do anything via Bluetooth.

One other thing you can check, one for the app options is to keep the app connected to the aids, turn that option off and close the app when not using it