Earlens hearing aids advice

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced with the hearing aid company called Earlens before? Earlens is the world’s first and only hearing aid solution to directly vibrate the eardrum, delivering a more complete sound than any other hearing aid. Are there any positives and negatives about the haring aid.

Hello- I’m a Wildcat graduate so Bear Down Arizona!
I have used EARLENS HA for about 7 years. Initially the performance of the HA were good. EARLENS was constantly updating the system software and resolving issues as these HA were in the beta testing category when I used them. They did pick up higher frequencies better than other HAs I have used. There technical support was fantastic. They always responded to my complaints or need for support. My issue was excessive was buildup so I had to travel a few hours every month to get the ears cleaned which meant removing the EARLENS each time. This got old. The excellent ENTS working with me couldn’t tell whether the attached EARLENS sensor was irritating the eardrum resulting in rapid wax build up or whether it was a unique problem I had. So I reluctantly left the program. It’s obviously very expensive but better than any hearing aid I’ve had but there was just too much ongoing maintenance and travel for me. Oh and one other point is there aren’t many trained ENTs that can service EARLENS so they arte not convenient.

thank you!! I really appreciate it!

It touches the eardrum???

Yes it does, send videos online of how it works. It is very intriguing and interesting.