Ear Buds and Hearing Aids

Due to the incompatibility of Hearing Aids Blue tooth and PC , I found using earbuds over HA works, but it is clunky. Are there any suggestions of which earbuds (or maybe adaptors)work over HAs?

How do you wear ear buds over your aids. I wear custom ear molds and I use over the ear headphones. There isn’t anyway to wear earbuds with my aids

Whats the problem with connecting to the PC? That might be an easier problem to solve.

Depending on what aids you have you more than likely need a streaming device from the hearing aid manufacturer to pair to your aids and computer. I wear Oticon aids and have the connect clip for the streaming from my old MacBook. So say they use the TV adapter by Oticon for that purpose.

Before buying a Rexton TV connector I wore wired headphones over my HAs when watching TV with speakers off so as to not bother housemates. Worked fine but the Rexton Smart Trans 2.4 connector sounds much better. (I did not attempt to use my headphones in Bluetooth mode though, opting instead to use the old red and white audio connectors.)

I have found that my Buds2 Pro over my in ear Jabra enhance 20 HAs works quite nicely to solve the problem with a PC or when Bluetooth streaming fails between my Samsung galaxy24 (unfortunately all to often), but most importantly, they work well for my zoom calls with my PC. However, battery life on the buds is only 3 hours.