Dutch DIY persons?

I find myself quite often in the position ‘how do I solve this?’ At the moment, this centers mostly on hearing people speak at a distance, or speakers in a small hall, round a table, etc. I have Audeo Paradise HA’s and use Target, but I think that is not very important here. I need some people to ‘brainstorm’ how to solve things.
Are here any Dutch DIY-ers that live nearby and have the opportunity to meet? I live in Vleuten, Utrecht.
Bedankt vast, ik hoop dat het lukt, Hans van den Berg

Brilliant idea, you’ll probably have to use social media to meet up tho, get a wider audience.

But for your DIY project just take your laptop and programming device (Noahlink) into these environments and do some experiments on the fly.

Thank you,Tenkan, I did all of what you suggest, not without good results, but some things keep me trying. I will wait for the time being, for reactions here.

@HansvdBerg
Sorry but I’m not quite sure what you’re looking for. There are indeed some Dutchies here. PM me in your Dutch language if you have any questions I could maybe help you in some way.
Emile