Domes backing out

Had my HIS polish down my molds today (or, should I say, “yesterday.” Good grief look at the clock!:p)

Much more comfortable! I can smile and chew with practically no pain. I’m really starting to like these now. I have another appointment in two weeks, and I think I’ll have him polish the right one a little more. The vent seems fine. He said he always orders the smallest vent because he can make it bigger if he needs to, but I sense almost no occlusion. I almost to the point where I can forget they are there.

So yeah, glad I got them!:cool:

Glad to hear it is working out…enjoy!

Evil.

Jcummins, did you ever get the new molds with Concha Locks? We’d like to know how your molds are working out for you.

Not yet. Bit difficult to get back to Costco due to several personal issues. I have had email exchanges with the HIS, and we will redo the molds. At this point it probably will be after Thanksgiving before I can get back to Costco.

The domes backed much further out than these molds I have now. But I’m finding, the right ear in particular, if the mold backs out just a very tiny bit…I start getting squeals. Seems the molds are much more sensitive to the position in my ears than the domes where. Still…I prefer the molds. Have hope the locks will solve this issue.