Do you use Phonak AutoSense OS or various settings?

Such program can be created as custom, and aids will stay there until you make the change. (that can be completely custom one or the one from autosense can get the button access)

Another thing is that autosense’s loud noise can be asked to kick in sooner, or you can have similar settings for noise and loud noise, depending on your needs.

Mine both are tweaked to have more noise cancelling, loud was set to kick in much earlier, plus transition times on fastest and autosense works smoothly for me and I don’t have the need for such custom program.

One bug is that they think running water from the faucet is really loud and they go into noisy /loud setting, but immediately get back after I stop the water. Granted, they don’t know it’s only a water.

With caveat that if Bluetooth on your phone is connected for media, then any notification will kick in and switch aids to streaming and after that to regular autosense. So best is to disable that bt part or bt completely if you need to use custom programs for longer periods of time.