Do Phonak chargers work with the Kirkland KS10.T?

Do Phonak chargers work with the Kirkland KS10.T? Are the charging contacts in the same place on both? I’m asking because I’m thinking of getting the Phonak Charge and Care (has a fan to dry the aids and UV light to sterilize them) for my Kirkland aids.

Yes. The KS10s are Phonak Marvels.

KS10 is more similar to Paradise than Marvel. KS9 is similar to Marvel. I don’t know about charger compatibility. I thought I read somewhere that there were subtle differences. I’d confirm before I committed to purchase.

2 Likes

I have KS10 and the new Phonak charger designed for rechargeable battery and lower heating temp. It works; not sure it is a good value for the money, but have had no issues using it for 2 weeks with KS10. EDIT: KS10 is only available with T coil even though I did not originally write KS10.T as you had done.

1 Like

I bought a Phonak mini charger to use with KS10s while traveling. It works fine.

1 Like

I have the phonak mini charger for my KS10s. Works great. I also purchased the phonak battery pack, which works with the Costco charger. The phonak battery pack happened to be $25 cheaper on Amazon than ordering one from Costco.