DIY unitron moxi now T 800 (programming)

Hey guys!
Long story long,
I’m from Québec, Canada.
Ive been diagnosed with a condition that requires surgery to maybe recover my hearing loss. My other option is to go hearing aid since my hearing quality is good, it’s just the volume that is down (from what I understood).
I have two audiograms results.

My plan is the go hearing aid while waiting for my surgery, if it ever happens (yeah free Healthcare is like that). I jumped out of my chair when I saw the price of the hearing aids. I found planty of cheap ones but also found some very good ones on the second hand market. But the audio prothhesist also charge $$ that is out of my budget…

So I found those Unitro Moxi now T800, they seem to be exactly what I need.

So here’s my questions;

1. I will need to get myself custom made hear piece, where is the cheapest place to have those made?
  2. How realistic is it for me to get my hearing aids programmed by myself?
  3. I currently have a computer, what else is needed to get started? Do I just need the truefit software?

Any help is gonna be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s in easy enough to do DIY projects on the older Tempus models, iCube ll programmer and TrueFit software, windows PC and your good to go.
You’ll need to shop around your local clinics to see who’ll have the cheapest prices on the molds.