DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

I got my noahlink from Amazon, although their prices tend to fluctuate. I picked it up last year for about $150.

2 Likes

Would someone please share Harmony II Miracle Ear software with me?

Thanks in advance…Gary

Yeah @mr.smithster & @janofh, at those prices, you both did extremely well :smile: But, usually as a general rule of thumb, for us here in the UK, we pay through the nose, and normally it is about 20% more, for instance iPhones, iPhone 13 pro 128gb, about 999 USD stateside, UK price £949 = 1242.34 USD with the exchange rate, we always pay more, if we buy abroad, we usually pay import charges, so we are still approximately 20% more…. Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

Software was sent to me…Love the DIY group…

1 Like

@kevels55 see if this works :slight_smile:

A good price @janofh :smile: I have had my Noahlink for perhaps 3 years or so, it still looks brand new with cellophane protection still in place…. But prior to that I used iCube 1, I didn’t have iCube 2, but an Audiologist friend would program my Nadia V90’s for free using their iCube 2, which was very kind of them, and saved me buying iCube 2…. Cheers Kev :wink:

Ahh sorry thought you needed one ;).

1 Like

Hello! A newbie to this forum. Husband and I are both hearing impaired since birth and wear analog hearing aids. Husband was gifted a pair of digital Phonak Naida B90 UP and Phonak IPFG 2.6 does not have this particular model listed. We also purchased iCube 2 and wonder if someone could share with us the Target 6.x software (one that has the Naida B90 UP fitting) so we can test his digital aids. Me, I rather put a hammer to these and buy analogs, but giving this a shot. Thanks! :smile:

Sure here you go, check your PM.

Hi, Do you have a link to Oasis nxt 19 or 20? TIA

Anyone able to send me a link to Oasis NXT 2019 or 20?

Hey you can check your PM.

1 Like

Looking for latest/recent Widex Compass GPS.

Check your Private messages.

Dear everyone,
Could someone help me find the recent RexFit database?

Here in the UK, Specsavers Aids are locked to a special software that only Specsavers have.

Did you manage to connect them?

Not yet, I’ll keep you posted.
I might have the same problem here in the Netherlands.

1 Like

Hello.
Does anybody have a Phonak Target 7.3 download link?
Thank You.

1 Like

Yes it worked!
I might just have been lucky as Specsavers probably uses different brands and models.
The aids are Specsavers M-Core R312 60. In Rexfit Connexx they are recognised as Rexton M-Core R312 60.
After I found out earlier that they worked with the Rexton iOS app I thought I might give it a try.

That’s great news, thanks for letting us know this, as we have confirmation that the rebranded Phonak models are locked.

As they are MFi, they would always have worked with the App anyway, but yeah some of the rebranded models available do have have their own flavours of the App.