DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hai Everyone
does anyone have a program conexx for hearing aids siemen Impact Pro dSP ?

please shared with me…
thank you

I’ve order a set of Phonak Marvel M90 hearing aids on-line and really need to get a copy of the Target software version 7.x so that I can learn to activate/program and control my new hearing aids. I’ve been wearing Phonak Art HA’s for the past 15 years so I’ve ordered the same brand. I’ve been a database programmer for the past 20 years and I have just retired so I have plenty of time available to learn how to do this.

Thanks.
Robert

1 Like

I’m afraid you may find it difficult to get that old software, have you considered upgrading your HAs to something like Pure Micon or binax, these are easily available on eBay for good prices and the Connexx software is available.

@tenkan I also would like to take a look at the Widex Compass GPS software to know what’s going on with my HAs and may be in the future to fine tune the spectral response.

Luckily I found this forum. I’m in the process of fitting my Widex Evoke Fusion 440 by my audiologist but after several visits I’m far from satisfied with the results, and quite disappointed considering how much they cost.

My audiologist almost doesn’t take any feedback and the tests and sweeps I’ve done at home for the single program that they seems have configured is that are just setup with a 600-4kHz bandpass filter when without the HAs my hearing is much wider.

Sure no problem, Check your PM.

Awesome! Thank you very much to all!

Hi Everyone. Does anyone have Beltone Fitting Programme? Thank you!

1 Like

PM Sent…

Hello everyone. Would someone mind helping me get the latest version of Widex COMPASS GPS fitting software, please? I would really apreciate it. Thank you in advance,

Sure check your PM…

1 Like

Hello, does anybody know how to get the fitting software for my Argosy Alize 3 UP? Thank You very much.

Hi,

I am looking for the Rexton Connexx8.5.15/RexFit8.5.11 setup, which if I understand correctly is needed to program the Kirkland-Signature-7.0 (from Costco)?

Edit: thanks, got it!

Interesting, these oddball rebranded HAs are popping up on the forum a bit now,seems hearingtracker must be pushing into people’s local browsers, but anyway for your question, they look like the older Phonak core or Quest models, most likely you’ll need a copy of the special target software or a unlock code to use.

Hello,
i am new here. I got my first HAs (Widex Moment 440).
After some visits at my audiologist, there is no progress. So I want to try it by my own.
I don’t found a Link to the software (Compass-GPS). Is anybody here who could help me?
Same thing with the Hardware. Looking for a Widex Pro-Link, but did not found one.
Would the Noahlink wireless do the job?
(excause my bad englisch)

Check your PM…

Pro link here

1 Like

After Widex released Compass GPS 4.2 in June this year, you can already use Noalink wireless to program the Bluetooth version Moment hearing aids without buying the expensive Widex Pro-link, you have to upgrade the firmware of your hearing aid to the latest version on your App “Widex MOMENT”.

Great fantastic news, about time Widex got on board with the Noahlink wireless.

1 Like

Looking at the info shown in latest COMPASS GPS software unfortunately seems that currently the Noahlink Wireless won’t work with the EVOKE and only is listed for programming the MOMENT as menglxs reports.

I am new to this forum and I am currently undergoing trial of Phonak and Signia RIC HAs one after the other. I am looking for both Connexx 9 and Target software to check out the configuration capabilities as well as the interface of both the devices during my trial period and decide on the one to buy. Kindly provide links to download Connexx 9 and Target. Thanks in advance.