DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Hi all,
I am looking for Starkey Inspire and Starkey Patient Database.

Hi all,
I am looking for a link to Target 6.1 I want to adjust my Phonak Marvel hearing aids.
Thanks in advance

Hi all, I updated my PC from Windows 7 to 10, broke all of my software. Unfortunately, due to the departure of PVC, the links have been removed. Can anyone help me with a Resound SmartFit download link?

Please check your private message.

1 Like

I am looking for a link to Target 6.1 I want to adjust my Phonak Marvel hearing aids.
Thanks in advance

You can download resound fitting software from here:
http://www.supportgn.com/resound/subsites/releases_updates_patches.php
@cooleko

4 Likes

Perfect, just what I needed, thank you!

I just got my Noah Link and need the Phonak Target 6 software.
If someone could help I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Where can one get the latest OasisNxt (2018.2) software?

Hi, I’m looking for target 6.1.
Any help is much appreciated.

Check your private messages.

1 Like

Check your private messages, Club

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Appreciate it.

@menglxs Thanks for the link! That’s much more useful than the old one that I had. I hope GN ReSound continues in its ways, not making it too easy for just anyone to start fooling around with their HA’s but not making it too difficult for those who want to learn what’s needed and equip themselves accordingly to make adjustments. It might be a good way for current HA OEM’s to adjust to whatever’s coming with OTC in the U.S. around August, 2020.

Where can i find Widex Compass software? Any help would be appreciated, and anyone who uses it - if you’d be open to a couple of questions, please DM me. Thanks!

Please check your PM.

1 Like

Thank you; much appreciated!

Hello good day,
I am looking for the widex compass software
Someone could help me?

New hearing aid user. Phonak audeo marvel 70 R.
Would love to try out the Phonak Target 6.01 Software.
Or newer. Thanks!
Got it. Works fine. Thanks.

I can’t send the big file until tomorrow, If no one has provided it to you after 12 hours, please PM me.